>

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Zoo Trip

My absence here is an indication of the activity level in my personal life...nada.  Meaning, no time for a personal life, really.  Personal as in intrapersonal.  I've been spending a lot of time with other people, but less time as an immediate family, and even less time by myself.  I need alone time.  However, I just finished up my school year, and I'm really looking forward to scheduling some me time in.  The best thing that has happened lately was getting to chaperone a 2nd grade field trip to the Pittsburgh Zoo.  This was great because I got to have a Jonah & Mommy day, which never happens.

Here are some highlights...
That's all for now, but I'm hoping to start blogging a little more frequently,and perfecting my photo collages and groupings.  Good blogging goal, right?  And, you can always check out what's going on in my professional life at my other blog.  That's always a great place for some makeup, health, skin care inspiration.  And, just this week, I even did a fashion-y Five on Friday post. Also, big changes on the horizon for my new website with an online shopping cart.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment