>

Saturday, January 21, 2012

more photos

Taking pictures is about all I'm getting done these days.  And, more often than not, my photos are for my work.  I did get to do two awesome family things last weekend.  First, Andy got our family tickets to the WVU v. Rutgers mens' basketball game.  It was awesome!!  The kids loved it.
Love my sweet boy
 she can be sweet when she wants to be ;)


 proof I was there






Also, I got to sneak away last weekend on a family girls' trip.  It was wonderful.  I don't get to see these amazing women nearly enough.  The trip was in honor of my grandma's 87th birthday.  We are so blessed to have her in our lives.  


My mom, her mom, and my mom's two sisters.  I am blessed.

Tea time down South

It's a joke in our family, but it's so true-when I'm her age, I hope that I laugh 'til I pee my pants all.the.time.  She really didn't pee her pants, by the way, I just love the expression.
On our last day, we had a lovely lunch at Stardust Cafe.  If' you've ever in Lewisburg, WV - check it out.




I'm doing a giveaway over on my business blog.  Check it out if you haven't already, and definitely enter to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment