>

Friday, January 6, 2012

some camera talk & layouts

So, Andy "agreed" to let me get a Canon 7D for Christmas.  I think it had something to do with the fact that I got him a new GoogleTV.  The thing is, I haven't even taken my first picture with it yet.  I'm too intimidated.  I am already learning new stuff from all of these photography books and classes I'm taking, and I'm practicing it on my old camera.  I am hoping that any day now that will change.  In fact, I'm also working on a blog for my business, and I'm hoping to do a Makeover Mondays feature, and I need to photograph a client this evening after I do a little makeover :)


I got some papercrafting time in last week, and I really loved working with Studio Calico's Brooklyn Flea.  I used some sketches from Kelly Purkey's last Sketchpad class, and I am liking how these came together.  I think one of my most motivating factors is having photos I love to work with.






  

4 comments:

  1. These are great layouts! All I have done with Brooklyn Flea is organzine it. Sigh.

    Enjoy your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Layouts Allison! I hope you get out your new camera, don't be intimidated! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get that camera out and start clicking!! LOL Gorgeous layouts!!

    ReplyDelete