>

Monday, March 12, 2012

Finally...family time

Lately it's been too much work, not enough play, and definitely not enough family time.  So when I had three facials that cancelled on Saturday, I took it as a sign that I was being given an opportunity to get some quality family time in.  We all loaded up and went to Bridgeport to sneak in lunch at Mountaineer Grill. 






We stocked up on shoes at the Shoe Story (I finally used those great Buy 1, Get 1 gift certificates!!).  
I know, I know, the photo doesn't show her new shoes (trust me, she's set in the shoe department), but it does show one of her new spring outfits :)
We even got to take the kids to see The Lorax.
The movie got me thinking.  Any time I'm not working, I get all existential and introspective.  Can't wait 'til May-that's all I'm sayin'.  And, last but not least, Mama got some new sheets!  I don't know why, but I've had a sheet fetish lately.  I am really picky about sheets, and found a beautiful set at Marshall's-score! 

We even got home early enough for the kids to get in some cartoon-watching and playtime, and I got to go  grab dinner with some girlfriends.  Thank you Saturday for letting me have a life!


No comments:

Post a Comment